COVID-19 Information For Downtown East Toronto
This page provides the Downtown East Toronto community with information about COVID-19 testing and vaccination.
COVID-19 Assessment Centres in Downtown EasT Toronto
- COVID-19 Assessment Centres Outside Downtown East Toronto Area
- Toronto Public Health – Most up-to-date information about COVID-19 in Toronto.
- Public Health Ontario – Most up-to-date information about COVID-19 in Ontario.
COVID-19 VACCINATION INFORMATION IN DOWNTOWN EAST TORONTO
- COVID-19 vaccines for Ontario – Latest Ministry of Health information on COVID-19 vaccines and when they will available in Ontario.
- Regent Park – 40 Oaks (Fred Victor)
Led by Regent Park Community Health Centre
Booking and eligibility
- VIDEO: What everyone should know about COVID-19 vaccines
- Moderna COVID-19 vaccine: What you should know (Health Canada)
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine: What you should know (Health Canada)
- AstraZeneca vaccine: What you should know (Health Canada)
- Information sheet – Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna and AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines (Ontario Ministry of Health)
- Statement on vaccination and pregnancy from the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada