- Community-Hospital Homeless Health Education and Learning (C-HEAL) – C-HEAL seeks to build a shared understanding on key issues among frontline workers/supervisors in case management programs, shelters, drop-ins, respites, and hospital in Downtown East/Mid-East.
- DET primary care providers resources and e-blasts
- Toronto Central LHIN – General resources.
- 211 – Virtual care.
- ConnexOntario – Mental health and addiction support.
- The Rotary Club of Toronto Health Bus – A mobile health clinic offered by Sherbourne Health that makes scheduled stops throughout the community and offers onboard services like medical care, counselling, testing, education, harm reduction, and connection to supports