Becoming a Member
The DET OHT is now accepting applications from organizations who are interested in becoming Team Members.
Who Can Apply?
The following criteria must be met by the applicant organization to be eligible for admission as a Team Member in the DET OHT.
The applicant organization must:
- deliver services within the catchment area or attributed population of the DET OHT,
- uphold the values outlined in the Patient, Family, and Caregiver Declaration of Values,
- have a demonstrated commitment to equity, as defined by Ontario Health,
- commit to the work of the Ontario Health Team, including the vision, guiding principles, roles, and responsibilities outlined in the Collaboration Decision Making Agreement (CDMA),
- commit resources to achieve the vision and goals of the DET OHT (e.g., time, expertise, staff, space, communications, money),
- commit to acting as an ambassador and advocate for the work and activity of the OHT,
- comply with all OHT deliverables and obligations, and
- receive some public sector funding to deliver its services.
How and When to Apply?
Interested applicants should complete an Expression of Interest (EOI) through this form.
Deadline to submit the completed EOI: Friday, January 6, 2023, at midnight.
The EOI form will ask organizations to outline the following:
- Name and Contact for the Signed Team Member Organization
- Rationale for applying to be a Signed Team Member
- Confirmation and description of how the applicant meets the Team Membership Criteria
- Articulation of how the applicant supports DET OHT’s Strategic Plan
When Should Applicants Expect to Hear Back?
All applicants will receive a confirmation of receipt of their application and a response with the final decision related to their application, in writing, by February 24, 2023.
Successful applicants will be on-boarded and introduced at the DET OHT Team Members meeting in March 2023.
Who Do I Contact for Questions or Clarifications?
If you have any questions about the DET OHT Team Member application process, please do not hesitate to contact the Director of Operations, Nancy Lin, at firstname.lastname@example.org